Open Call for...
Dave @ 402-968-5963
Huddled by Ann Myers
What can Designers do at the Fashion in Detritus event
- Participate in the fashion show on Saturday night
- Display and sell their works throughout the event weekend
- Lead or participate in discussions/forums on design/fashion/or
other topics during the event weekend
- Coordinate and/or participate in pre and post Fashion show
events to highlight the designers present at the event
- Meet and greet the public through the event Opening and Meet
the Designer Receptions
- Got other ideas? We’d
love to hear them
What is expected of Designers and the Fine Print
- Complete registration form that includes a designer bio,
designer photo (or an image to act as one), specific requirements
for displays or showcases (power, etc), and some representative
images that can be utilized on the Fashion in Detritus web site
and print materials to promote the show. (all images remain
the intellectual property of their owners and will strictly
be used to promote the event)
- Promote the event- Please promote the event online, to your
networks, out in the community, and at appearances. (promotional
postcards will be provided to you)
- Displays for retail sales are the responsibility of the designer.
- Designer has items on display for retail sales, we ask for
their participate in installation and striking of the show.
Final installation decisions are at the discretion of EVENTgelical Productions
- Provide models/Hair for the Fashion Show on Saturday night
If you need assistance with this, we are here to help. Contact
EVENTgelical Productions so we can establish your requirements and
help match you with models.
- Walk at least 1 “Signature” piece that fits the theme of “Issues”.
- Participate in the Fashion Show and post show “Meet
the Designer” social on Saturday night. If you cannot
be present please make sure that a representative is there to
coordinate your models and be a contact to the public
- Prompt communication
- All sales at the event will be handled by EVENTgelical Productions
40% of sales will be collected to help fund the event
We sincerely hope that we obtain enough sponsors and the event draws a huge crowd so we can drastically cut the percentage, so the artists get a bigger cut.
What Designers can expect from EVENTgelical Productions
- A forum and space to display, promote, and sell their designs
- An event to network and collaborate with other designers, artists,
- An anchor website with event info and your bio, photo, and link
to your site
- Full color promotional postcards to distribute
- Promotion through…
- Online media and social outlets
- Concrete media outlets
- Pre show events designed to highlight the fashion function of
- As well as a tie in with Omaha First Friday gallery opening
- Prompt communication
Please support our Sponsors!
See your logo here
If you are interested in supporting this event please click here find out more.